Monday, July 1, 2013

Begun, the Pinball War has

I wrote recently about my dad's recent tuneup of our pinball machine, Banzai Run, and how I completely dominated it. Well, we reset the high scores and made some other rules adjustments, and it seems that my domination is no more.

CJM - Clifford John Mulder. KJF is just an automatic score that comes when you reset the machine
My dad set the first high score on the updated machine under the new rules. I can attest that the game is now MUCH harder. It'll be awhile before I break 10 million again.

Of course, I wasn't going to just let my dad's high score stay there at #1.
See ya later, KJF
I managed to edge out my dad's high score by 20 thousand points, a very small amount in Banazai Run. But this was not the last volley. 
CJM, back in first
My dad beat my high score by a more impressive 200 thousand. It seems that with the barriers to entry lowered for the high score table, there has been increased competition on the ol' pinball machine. I say bring it on! 


No comments: